Giáo Hội Phật Giáo Việt Nam Thống Nhất Hải Ngọai tại Úc đại lợi – Tân tây lan
LễĐặt Đá xâycất
Chủ nhật 16/12/07(mồng 7, tháng 11, năm Đinh Hợi; PL 2551)
For the construction of (a) PRAJNA MAIN SHRINE & HUYE N QUANG COMMUNITY HALL; (b) WORLD PEACE PAGODA, (C) NAGARJUNA LIBRARY & VAN LANG ADMIN. CENTRE, (4) GIAC TANH MONASTIC COLLEGE.
At the VAN HANH Monastery
9.30am: Sangha gathering at Bikkhu Lodge
9.45am: Sangha procession
9.50am: Sangha - VIP & Guests seated
9.55am: Sacred Drum – Bell playing.
10am: Leading Monks arrival (audience to raise 15sec before their entrance)
- International Buddhist Anthem & Hymn (3min.)
- Minute of Silence for World Peace (1min.)
- Audience is seated (1min.)
- MC Introduction to Top Sangha & VIP Guests (3m)
- Opening Address, Senior Venerable THICH QUANG BA, (17m)
- Chair, the Sangha Association of Australia
- Founding Abbot, Sakyamuni Buddhist Centre & Van Hanh Monastery
- Senior Deputy Chair,Unified Vietnamese Buddhist Congregation of Australia-New Zealand (UVBC-ANZ)
- Most Venerable THICH NHU HUE, Chair, UVBC-ANZ (7m)
- Most Venerable THICH HUYEN TON, Patron, UVBC-ANZ (4m)
- Senior Venerable THICH NHU DIEN, Sec-General, UBCV Pan-European (4m)
- Senior THICH TRUONG SANH, Deputy Chair for NZ, UVBC-ANZ (4m)
- Most Venerable THICH THIEN NHON, Incumbent Abbot, Thien Duc Monastery (7m)
- Venerable Phra MANA, Abbot Wat Sunnataram, Thai Temple, Bundanoon NSW (4m)
11am:- Contributory Messages:
- ACT Chief Minister, the Honourable JON STANDHOPE, MLA (7m)
- ACT Opposition Whip, the Honourable Brendan Smyth, MLA (7m)
- Ms Deborah Lewis, DICA Territory Director, representing DICA Minister (7m)
- others (?)
11.25am: - Ritual Ceremonies:
- Pali Chantings (10m, led by Thai Sangha’s most senior Bikkhu)
- Vietnamese Chantings (led by UVBC-ANZ Comm. for Ritual, Ven. Tam Minh)
- at the Stage: 15min (for the future Main Shrine & Community Hall)
Top senior Sangha & VIP Guests to be invited to lay a FOUNDATION brick into a sand holder, symbolizing the FUTURE MAIN SHRINE, COMMUNITY HALL to be built with the well-wishes of all attendants. Keep chanting on to the end of Sites Blessings then Dedication.
- at the future College site: 5min.
- at the future Library site: 5min
- at the future Pagoda site: 5min
- Memorial Photo (on the side of Quan Am Monument, 10min.)
12.15pm: Sangha Procession (back to Sangha Lodge)
12.30pm: Dana Offering to all sangha
12.35pm: Luncheon for all Guests & Buddhists
List of VIP Guests & Sangha (ordained Monks & Nuns) attendants:
(a) from Overseas: (by country / seniority order)
1- Most Venerable THÍCH PHƯỚC THÀNH, Vietnam.
2- Most Venerable THÍCH THIỆN NHƠN, Vietnam.
3- Most Venerable THÍCH NGUYÊN PHƯỚC, Vietnam.
4- Senior Venerable THÍCH NHUẬN PHƯỚC, Vietnam
5- Venerable THÍCH QUẢNG THỨC, Vietnam
6- Venerable THÍCH QUẢNG CHÂU, Vietnam.
7- Venerable THÍCH GIÁC TẤN, Vietnam.
8- Venerable THÍCH NHUẬN HỒNG, Vietnam.
9- Venerable THÍCH VẠN TỊNH, Vietnam
10- Venerable THÍCH NHUẬN TÍN, Vietnam
11- Samanera THÍCH VẠN HIỂN, Việtnam
12- Senior Venerable THÍCH NHƯ ĐIỂN, Germany
13- Samanera Thich HANH BON, Germany
(b) from Australian Congregation (by seniority):
14- Most Venerable THÍCH HUYỀN TÔN, Melbourne.
15- Most Venerable THÍCH NHƯ HUỆ, Adelaide.
16- Most Venerable THÍCH BẢO LẠC, Sydney.
17- Founding Abbot, Senior Venerable THÍCH QUẢNG BA, Canberra.
18- Senior Venerable THÍCH PHƯỚC NHƠN, Perth
19- Senior Venerable THÍCH TRƯỜNG SANH, Auckland NZ.
20- Senior Venerable THÍCH NHỰT TÂN, Brisbane
21- Senior Venerable THÍCH NHƯ ĐỊNH, Sydney
22- Senior Venerable THÍCH QUẢNG NGHIÊM, Sydney
23- Senior Venerable THÍCH TÂM MINH, Sydney
24- Senior Venerable THÍCH TÂM PHƯƠNG, Melbourne
25- Senior Venerable THÍCH THIỆN TÂM, Melbourne
26- Senior Venerable THÍCH THIỆN HIỀN, Sydney.
27- Senior Venerable THÍCH PHỔ HƯƠNG, Sydney
28- Venerable THÍCH GIÁC TÍN, Sydney.
29- Venerable THÍCH NHUẬN CHƠN, Sydney
30- Venerable THÍCH THÔNG ÁNH, Sydney
31- Venerable THÍCH NGUYÊN TRỰC, Sydney
32- Venerable THÍCH PHƯỚC SANH, sydney
33- Venerable (Bikkhuni) THÍCH NỮ NHƯ LAN, Melbourne
34- Venerable (Bikkhuni) THÍCH NỮ TỪ NGỌC, Queensland
(b2) Resident Sangha of Van Hanh Monastery & its affiliated Temples, Australia.
(a) Bikkhu Venerables: (36) Thich Dao Thong, Abbot Hung Long Temple, Sydney
(37) Thich Dao Hien, Abbot Nguyen Thieu Monastery, Sydney
(b) Bikkhuni Venerables: (38-46) Thich Nu Dao Tri, Thich Nu Dao Hy, Thich nu Dao Huong, Thich nu Dao Tu, Thich nu Dao Thanh, Thich nu Dao Hanh, Thich nu Dao Thanh, Thich nu Dao Tinh, Thich nu Dao An.
(c) Other Sangha from Australia:
(47-49) 3 Sangha from Vipura Retreat Centre & Tibetan Buddhist Society’s friends
(50-55) 6 ordained Sangha from Wat Thai Dhammadaroo, Lyneham ACT
(56-58) Phra Mana, Abbot & 2 other Sangha, 2 lay members, Wat Sunnataram, Bundanoon, NSW
(59-61) Michelle & Richard Corby & 4 member, Mudra House, Tibet Buddhist
(d) Politicians & Senior Public Servants:
1- Mr Jon Stanhope, Chief Minister of the ACT
2- Mr Brendan Smyth, ACT Opposition Whip
3- Deborah Lewis, ACT Territory Director, officially representing to the Federal Minister of Dept. of Immigration & Citizenship Affairs.
(e) Community Groups / NGOs (to be updated by Sunday 16/12/2007):
- SIGMA President, Ms Be Ha, Springvale, Melbourne